Cylindrical shape. Weight Kg. 1.9 approximately. Red. It is a typical salami of the mountains of Sila. This special Salami is frequently used in many recipes of Calabrian gastronomy, but it is rarely mentioned outside the region.
– Hot pepper
– Black pepper
– Natural flavors
– Antioxidant (E301)
– Preservatives (E250, E252)
Salting. Bagging. Seasoning.
MINIMUM HOLDING TIME (TMC)
- Under Empty: 120 dd
- Recommended storage conditions, Temperature: +3/+6°C
- Transport temperature +5/+7°C
- Shelf life 120 dd
- Proteins: 26.72%
- Carbohydrates: under 0.3%, of which Sugars 0.01%.
- Fat: 37.29%, of which Saturated 19.5%
- Salt 3.71%
- Energy value: 444 Kcal or 1839 Kjoule.
ALLERGEN LIST (usually absent):
-Cereals containing gluten (wheat, rye, oats barley, spelled, kamut or their hybridized strains)
-Crustaceans or crustaceans
-Eggs and egg products
-Fish and fish products
-Peanuts and peanut products
-Soya and soy products
-Milk and milk products
-Molluscs and mollusc products
-Lupine and lupine based products